Discover Kazan! Kazan is a kind of melting-pot for both European and Eastern cultures. You can see a huge mosque after discovering a great cathedral. What is more, Kazan is one of the host cities for the 2018 FIFA and it will host several games including a quarter-final! What a great destination idea to visit in 2018… If you think so, let’s have a look at How To Best Discover Kazan, Russia!
- Echpochmak-triangle pastries stuffed with mince and potatoes
- Kazylyk-horse meat sausage
- Gubadiya-stuffed sweet and salty, layered cheese pie
- Cheburek-deep-fried pastries filled with meat and onion
- Sherbet-sweet drink made from fruits and honey