You can put all clothes, accessories and tech gear that you need on a trip into a small bag that you always take with you. These strategies teach you how to pack a suitcase of carry-on size so that you never have to check in larger suitcase sizes.
- If you check a bag when you fly, you spend extra time and money. You may also end up losing what you need. Bringing only a carry-on bag avoids these problems.
- Efficient packing begins with picking the right suitcase size whether it’s one of the adult suitcase sizes or a kid’s suitcase.
- Pare down what you bring only to essentials so that all items fit neatly in your suitcase set.
- Bring clothing you can mix and match or use in several different ways.
- Organizers, such as packing cubes, maximize your use of available space.